At least 8,000 patients have submitted online applications to follow their physicians who are leaving the Novant Health system for a Tennessee-based medical group opening multiple offices in the Lake Norman area.
More than 40 doctors are leaving Novant’s Lakeside Family Physicians and OB/GYN offices in northern Mecklenburg County, Mooresville and Denver to join Holston Medical Group, which on Friday provided a full list of physicians joining its practices.
“The response from the community and from our patients has been overwhelmingly positive,” David Cook, a physician at Lakeside Family Physicians’ Langtree office and one of the leaders of the transition to Holston, said in a statement.
The transition will be effective March 19, according to Holston.
Here are the locations for the new Holston offices and the physicians who will be practicing at them:
123 Professional Park Drive – family medicine
- Anna Claugus, David Cook, Stephanie Elkins, Bruce Mather and Rebecca Panuski.
150 Fairview Road – family medicine and urgent care
- Clint Beaver, Robert Bundy, Henry Clark, Cliff Smith
9816 Sam Furr Road – family practice and urgent care
- Brian Baker, Jeffrey Berger, Shari Phillips, Thomas Sherrill, Julie Wentz, Ilya Alishayev and Cliff Smith.
9611 Sherrill Estates – family medicine
- Vanessa Everett, Jackie Faircloth, Michael Thomas and Christian Wolff.
9735 Kincey Ave. – family medicine
- Robyn Koeppen and Gina LiCause.
13808 Professional Center Drive – family medicine
- Mei-Tsi Ellis and Barbara Meyer.
275 N.C. 16 N. – family medicine and OB/GYN
- Jeffrey Many, Laura Schrader and Rebecca Hobbs.
3500 Mount Holly-Huntersville Road – family medicine and urgent care
- Dane Floberg, Kellye Hall, Katherine Malta, Elizabeth Stoffel, Henry Clark and Ilya Alishayev
10320 Mallard Creek Road – family medicine
- Brian Devine and Sarah Goodman.
Holston OB/GYN physicians will practice at multiple locations. They are:
- Huntersville – 13620 Reese Blvd.
- Mooresville – 115 Commerce Pointe Blvd.
- Charlotte – 10826 Mallard Creek Road.
The OB/GYN physicians serving those locations are Brandi Adams, Aishwarya Bhagwandass, Angela Doty, Lisa Gorsuch, Rebecca Hobbs, Jennifer Little, Aundrea Marra, Benjamin Miles, Lauren Riggins, Ehab Sharawy and Dao Vuong.
“We encourage patients to sign up to receive ongoing updates related to the physician’s transition using www.holstonmedicalgroup.com/nc-patients-form,” Holston spokeswoman Natalie Joslin said in an email to Lake Norman Publications. “After signing up, patients will receive direct communication from HMG staff to get them registered and schedule any needed appointments.”