“There’s not a lot of profit in that.”
– Sculptor Scott Froschauer, on grabbing the public’s attention through art, rather than for advertising purposes.
“I did some more illegally, but in the process, thought about how to do them legally.”
– Froschauer on the origins of his message-carrying street signs.
“If someone gets super hot to start, they’re usually not there at the end.”
– Symetra Classic Tournament Director Jon Show, describing how it’s more difficult to track those atop the tour’s money list, since successful golfers get promoted to the LPGA.
“We want to be the vehicle that promotes the heck out of this.”
– Bella Love founder Case Warnemunde explaining his organization is in prime position to be the promotional partner for the future Cornelius arts district.
“Debt service and less sales tax revenue will lay the foundation for a tax increase.”
– Huntersville Town Manager Anthony Roberts pointing out town financial adjustments expected in the coming years.